Sunday, March 12, 2017

"Not For God"

Reflections4Life March 12, 2017
“Not For God”
“And Jesus looking upon them saith, ‘With men, it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.’ …”Mark 10:27
Scripture Contemplation: Genesis 15; Joshua 1:8-9; Matthew 6:36-38; 17; 19; Luke 1:57; Hebrews 6…

There is so much going on in the world today, that it is causing fear in the heart of many, anger in the others, and hopelessness in countless others. Some things seem impossible; the road ahead filled with uncertainties and impossibilities. The Father has consistently reminded me this week: The situation may look impossible and perhaps it is for me, but nothing is impossible for Him.
I declare and decree that this week’s Reflections will be a continued source of encouragement and enlightenment for your heart, mind, and soul; bringing you peace in every area of your life. Stir up your faith. Remind yourself that God is still in control no matter how uncontrolled the situations may be. Spend some quality intimate time in the presence of God this week; allowing Him to remind us of Who He is and what He has promised you.
If I were to go, by the way, things appear today; I would never want to get out of bed or even think of the promises of God. So many things are taking place; things that are out of my control and all I know to do is call upon God and ask Him to come through. To, show up and show out, keeping true to His word.
Many times I have had, my faith pushed and tested this past couple of months. I will not lie to you: it has been excruciating and at times exhausting. I have felt pulled in so many different directions that I feel like Gumby. Do you know what God said asked me? Do you trust Me, daughter? Really God? You see what I’m going through and that’s Your answer to my prayer? Do I trust You? Of course, God simply says, “Yes. Do you trust Me? Yes or no?
Before I answered, I had to search my heart and truly ask myself if I really trusted God. Did I truly trust Him as I said? Did my heart really believe in what God has spoken? Or was I like so many others, only having faith and trusting God when things were going my way and the way I thought they should be going?
At the end of my self-inspection and heart check, I had to admit that I was lacking. Lacking in my trust in God. My situation left me feeling vulnerable. Everything that is going on seems so overwhelming and impossible for me to do anything about. My trust in God had waivered. Not that I did not believe His word; but weariness had settled in and anger that I had to even go through what I am going through. Oh! None of it is God’s fault. But we always seem to place the blame on the ones we love the most. Be honest; at one time or another, the thought has come that if God loved us, why did He allow this to happen. Why is He allowing these things to go on? The truth of the matter is, most of the situations we find ourselves face with are due to the consequences of other people’s actions and ours. Things must run their course. And when God is cleaning house and cleaning up the messes that others have caused—even the things we caused—we must remember that God does things His way and in His time.
Though things were impossible for us, there is nothing impossible for Him. When we trust God to take care of us, to lead us and to do what is necessary; we will understand that He has always had our best interest. He has always been there; even through the storms and difficulties—He has been right there. Those things that appear impossible for us? They are not for Him. The things we have difficulty getting through and pass? Trust God to bring us through because there really is nothing impossible for God.
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity finds permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Those the situations before you seem impossible and your hands are tied to do anything about it; trust God to bring you through. Remember that though it is impossible for you, nothing is impossible for God and He is showing up right on time. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!

©2017 Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: