Sunday, March 05, 2017

"Remember Your Strength"

Reflections4Life March 5, 2017
“Remember Your Strength”
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.” Isaiah 40:29
Scripture Contemplation: Joshua 14; Job 4; 12; Psalm 18:2; Proverbs 8:14; 1 Peter 5:10…
©Ruthe McDonald.

I declare and decree that this week’s Reflections will be a continued source of encouragement and enlightenment for your heart, mind, and soul; bringing you peace in every area of your life. Remember: The Joy of the Lord is your strength. Do not get quiet during the test and storms when it comes to praying and speaking what God has promised you, though it may seem as though God is silent; He is waiting for YOU to speak the words He has already spoken to you. Remember that you have been declared the winner.
I did NOT go through all of those tests and trials and tribulations to give up now. I DID NOT make it through horrendous times; heartbreaking times just to let the enemy gain the upper hand and steal my joy and cripple my faith. NOT. HAPPENING. I will remember the strength that is within me every time some new roadblock, twist, turn, or test comes my way. I will remember that I already have the victory and that the joy of the Lord is my strength. What He's done before, He will do again...and I win!
Far too many of us are giving up when the enemy comes knocking at our door or knocking us down. Get back up and remember whose you are. Remember that you have gone through other things and made it through.
Oh. Sure. You are probably saying what so many others and I have said: "Why? Why do I always have to go through something? Can't I get a break?" Trust, I have been there, done that and the truth is, we do get our break. We can have peace in the midst of a storm. Just as it was spoken to me, I will say to you: To whom much is given, much is required. I know...that is not what you want to hear right now, but it is the truth.
God has equipped you and He has chosen you. The call and blessings on your life require a certain level of molding and shaping and testing; a certain level of heat. However, you will make it through if you remember that God is with you and that there is a purpose for your life. Also, the pain you have endured.
You will never know your purpose or full potential if you are not willing to risk it all and get out of your comfort zones. I did not want to settle. I did not want to get to a point in my life and wonder what could have been if I weren't so afraid or dared myself to keep pushing forward although the tests and trials seemed so overwhelming and never ending. 
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. If you are not happy; if you know there is more; do not allow fear, weariness, any tests or trials, or the whispers of the enemy to stop you. Have faith. Remember all that God has already brought you through it all. Remember the strength that lies within you. You earned that! Now use it! You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!
©2017. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.


No comments: