Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's Amazing!

It's amazing! I can't believe I finally got around to doing this. Lazy? No. Scared? No...not that either. Procrastinator...yes! I admit--I've been quite busy doing many things...but it should never be an excuse to start something that's been in your heart to do. No excuse! I really have none.

However, I digress...
Tell Me Where You Hurt is the actual title of a poem I had written a while ago. (I'll post that at a later date) I see so many things that are causing so many people pain...it makes my heart heavy. Now, don't get me wrong-- I am no goody-two-shoes...nor am I a saint...and God knows I am farrrrrrr from perfect. But what I am, is a very good listener. A very good friend.

Sometimes, people just want to talk...they want to be heard without anyone necessarily telling them how to slove their problems...but, just to acknowlegde their hurt, that it does exist, and if advice or direction is what they desire...that they may receive it without feeling condemned or ridiculed.

My hurt? Well, I happen to have a few. However, right now, I am in the middle of major transitions which are causing some major pain...nothing I will not get through. But seeing the end of the tunnel? It sure seems a long way off. Nevertheless, I have faith, and believe that the storms will soon pass.

Well, I guess I better end this first post now. Surely, someone will think I am long winded...maybe so, but it's all in love. Anywho :)! I'll be getting the hang of this and checking in often...I'm quite curious to how people are feeling and what's going on in their world. So, I hope this new journey of mine will not only bring me peace and pleasure...but many others as well.

Peace

No comments: