Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Keep Believing!

*TESTIMONY*

There is going to come a time when you are going to have to lay everything on the line. You will come to a place where you are going to have to choose to believe regardless to what you can see with your natural eyes. You will have to come to the decision to trust God where you cannot trace Him. To believe His word and His promises to you, just as much as you believe in the air that surrounds you keeps you breathing. Even when EVERYONE around you has failed you and let you down; even when those you love and trust wound you the deepest; even when you have given it your all and you are totally spent—you are going to come to place when you know, without a doubt, that this is what true faith is really about. Believing God to do just what He said, no matter how long the answers take.

I give God the praise for answered prayer. I am here to tell you. YES YOU!!! The one who has stopped believing. The one who has given up. The one who has lost faith. The one who cannot see a tomorrow. GOD is real, and He answers prayers. He may not answer you in the way you were expecting. He may not move on your time table. The blessings may not be in the form you are expecting. But you can best believe—God is answering.

I thank the Lord tonight for holding me when I felt I was losing control. For keeping me sane when I thought my mind would go. For protecting my heart when I thought it would bleed out. For charging and stirring my faith, and for directing my path, and for putting up with all my questions, and loving me in spite of. I thank the Lord for loving me so. I thank Him for His directions; His instructions for His perfect plan.

God is amazing. This journey of life is beyond whatever I can imagine. And I thank God for every, single moment He grants me upon this earth. God gave me some instructions. He told me exactly what to do. Even in my uncertainty, I just followed through. Hey, He's God! He has a proven track record! Step by step, I obeyed. One week passed. Then two. A month came and gone, and nothing. FOUR MONTHS, and it came to pass! THANK YOU JESUS! God did that thing!

I encourage you to hold on and keep believing. No matter how long the wait; believe in what God has spoken. Follow His instructions. Do exactly what He says, how He says to do it. Trust: God knows just what He is doing!

Blessings!
Ruthe McDonald

#REFLECTIONS4LIFE #GODCANNOTLIE #FAITH #VICTORY #BELIEVE


No comments: