Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Love Day!

Another Valentine's day is upon us. How is your day going so far? Mine's? Forget about it! It's not that thrilling. However, I can say, the two feet of snow outside my door is a hoot!

I knew it was coming! This is the first real snow we've had this winter. Hopefully it will be the last. At least it's not nine feet of snow! Could you imagine? Yikes!

Anywho! I hope you're taking the opportunity to say I love you to someone today. Even though we should be doing this everyday. But, I encourage you, to think about someone you may know, that hasn't been having such a wonderful time of it lately. Think of someone who you might know, who might not have heard those special words in a while...and tell them, I love you. Every one needs to hear that. Do you know of any children that need a special hug? How about some elderly person? They're out there. So, let's do something a little different today. Instead of expecting a gift...YOU become the gift. Give someone the gift of you.

Perhaps you are saying, you need to hear those words yourself. Well, here you go: I LOVE YOU! Just the way you are! Now look in the mirror, and repeat: I Love You! Now, was that so hard? If it was, keep repeating it until it becomes easier. And, it will. Trust me.

Happy Love Day! God Loves You Best!

Rue

No comments: