Thursday, February 15, 2007

All Snowed In...

How was your Love Day? For those of us in the North East, we were hit with some pretty wicked weather! It was long over due.

Here, in Pennsylvania, we were a little spoiled by the lack of winter, and not too mention the seventy degree weather we experienced in December! Talk about crazy! But alas, we got hit. I just hope this is was the first and last of it.

You want to know where I hurt? My back...from trying to dig out from under all this snow. :)
One minute there was nothing, and the next, my back-yard looks like a winter wonder land. Down the street from me, there were countless teenagers with snowboards, merrily sliding down this fourty foot street; Which now resembles a mountain slope at some ski resort!

The weather report said 20 inches, but my back says, three feet! The more I dig, the more snow there seems to be. But, I can bet you one thing: I won't be digging tomorrow. Can someone say, "Snow Blower"!

Good Luck Digging Out!

Rue

No comments: