Saturday, September 05, 2020

"Beyond Measure"

 Reflections4LifeTM September 6, 2020

“Beyond Measure”                       
“Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38
Scripture Contemplation: Genesis 49:25-26; Deuteronomy 7:12; 28; Psalm 128; Proverbs 28:20

I pray today’s Reflections brings comfort and peace to your heart and mind. I decree it be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration. May you know and see the blessings that God has decreed over your life. Lean on God for all understanding and direction. Count your blessings, they are many; especially the ones you cannot see!
If there is one thing that I understand today, it is that I am blessed beyond measure. I cannot begin to count my blessings because they are far too numerous. I am fortunate that they outweigh the bad by a very great number.
Yes, there are days when I do not "feel" blessed. Days when I do not think God hears me. However, I know that is just the circumstances and situations I may currently be facing, talking. My feelings and emotions, but never my heart.
Today is a very blessed day.  As well as, one of the hardest for me. Today's my Birthday. I am so blessed and grateful. At the same time, I am missing my Mom's presence. I miss her 4:33 am (the time I was born! My Mom was serious about this! Lol) birthday call and her birthday song to me. I miss hearing her voice, her touch, her kiss and her embrace. But I feel her love all the way from heaven. And it gives my heart joy to know she is still with me.
I don’t ask for much, if anything, for my birthday. I never did. On my birthday, I’d always asked my mother what she wanted. I desired to give. To give someone else joy and pleasure on my birthday. That was the gift I wanted. To see someone else happy on my birthday. So, with that in mind, I pray that you will receive today what your heart desires. I pray that your prayers would be answered according to the Father’s will for your life. May you walk in the blessings God has ordained for your life.
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. I recognize my blessings today. More than any other. Because I know that my blessings are beyond measure. My beautiful mother taught me that! And as I celebrate life today, I pray for you. That you would be blessed and know your worth, and that everything that God has ordained for you, you will receive. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!
©2020. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.



No comments: