Sunday, April 05, 2015

"Happy Resurrection Sunday!"

Reflections4Life  April 5th, 2015

“Happy Resurrection Sunday!”

For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.  2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Scripture Contemplation: John 11; 20; 21; 1 Corinthians 15…



Good day Beautiful Souls. Regardless to what you celebrate or believe; Resurrection or Easter-- I wish you and your family a beautiful day of joy, happiness and love with one another. Make every moment count.

This Resurrection Sunday is quite difficult for me without my mom. Especially knowing how much this season meant to her. Yet, it is because of this very season and its reason that I can be comforted in knowing where my mom is, with whom, and that I will see her again.

I pray today’s Reflections brings comfort and peace to your heart and mind. I decree it be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration for your heart, mind, and soul. I pray this Resurrection Sunday be one of healing and restoration. May everything in your life that should not have died, be resurrected by the power and love of our Heavenly Father.

I am determined to walk in my faith and draw strength from it, allowing this season to have its place in my heart; holding on to its promises. I will relish in the love and joy from not just today, but from throughout the years. I will take comfort in my memories, and hold closely to my heart the many lessons my mother taught me.

We spend a lot of time with regrets and stewing over what should have or could have been. Instead, we can take the lessons of yesterday, learn from them, and receive what God has for us today.

Eternal life was guaranteed us over 2,000 years ago. The promise of life eternally with our heavenly Father, and those who have gone before us in Christ. I am collecting on that guarantee. And I will live my life accordingly; in gratitude and faith for all that was sacrificed for me.

The magnitude of what Christ did so many generations ago continues to impact many lives today. For every believer, I hope that you can draw from the strength of the fruit of the seeds planted so long ago. That, you can walk with the knowledge and understanding of what Christ did for each and every one of us. And I hope, that your life can be a walking epistle for all that do not know the power and love of Christ’s saving grace.

My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Enjoy your day. Enjoy your loved ones. Take advantage of life and its many joys. We spend far too much time worrying, when the greatest threat to us has been dealt with, when Christ went to the Cross, died for us, and was resurrected to the enemy's chagrin. Live. Laugh. Love. Jesus has already paid it all. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!

©2015. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.


No comments: