Sunday, February 01, 2015

"You Still Win"

Reflections4Life February 1, 2015
“You Still Win!”
“He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” Revelation 3:21
Scripture Contemplation: John 10; 16; Romans 12; 1 John 2; 5; Revelation 2…

I hope this Sunday finds you full of hope and determination. That, no matter what you face, what happens throughout the course of a day, week or year, that you will see yourself as victorious. Because the truth of the matter is, you still win. You made it to a brand new day. You are alive and can start again. So, you are the winner, no matter what.
I pray today’s Reflections brings comfort and peace to your heart and mind. I decree it be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration for your heart, mind, and soul. Allow Holy Spirit to rest in you. To remind you, that you are a winner. Let the comforter have Hos place in your heart and lead you to a place of rest each and every day.

We go through things in this life; things we cannot explain. There is no rhyme or reason to some of the obstacles we face. Or, the disappointments and disasters. Yet, here we are, in a brand new day. Triumphant because the enemy did not win in taking us out yesterday.

It's no secret that enemy wants to destroy us. He desires to kill, steal, and destroy. And not just physically. No. He desires to kill our spirit, our dreams, and our hope. He wants to destroy our faith in God and in humanity. However, God has already declared us the winner. We just have to remember this fact when we are hit with unexpected and difficult and heart-wrenching situations.

The last thing I want to do today is write because I am in so much pain. I had an accident yesterday. The whole right side of my body is bruised from the shoulder down. I can barely move. I am stiff and my wrists are aching. I had plans this week. Long, laid plans. And my heart is aching right now. I am hurting emotionally, as well as physically. But you know what? I still win. Because I am alive. Though I may be in pain, and two years of waiting for something was taken away in an instant; I will thank God in spite of. Because the enemy did not win. I did. Even with the excruciating pain...I still win. I am alive. And I will heal. And God will restore.

So, no matter what you're facing. No matter how much the enemy tries to intimidate you; remember that as long as you have breath in your body, YOU STILL WIN. God has declared us the winner. We just have to hold on to that and not let go. Be strong. Be brave. Be committed. Be confident in God, and in the knowledge and wisdom that God cannot lie. Trust Him.
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that you are strengthened by the love and power of God in your lives today. Remember: Jesus came that we might have life more abundantly. That, we would have the assurance of life eternally. Regardless to what you face, or are currently facing—know in your heart and mind that you have already won. God said so. And that’s enough for me. You are Blessed. Now go…and Be a Blessing!

©2015. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: