Sunday, December 30, 2018

"If God Allowed It, Then It Can't Defeat You"


Reflections4Life December 30, 2018
“If God Allowed It, Then It Cannot Defeat You”
“Does anyone dare despise this day of small beginnings? They’ll change their tune when they see Zerubbabel setting the last stone in place!” Going back to the vision, the Messenger-Angel said, “The seven lamps are the eyes of God probing the dark corners of the world like searchlights.” Zechariah 4:10 (MSG)
Scripture Contemplation: Zechariah 4; Nehemiah 3; 4; Psalm 37; John 16
©Ruthe McDonald. Winter Wonderland.

If there is one thing that I am confident in, as this year ends, is that God has been with me and will always be with me throughout it all. All of the ups and downs, the heartaches, the blessings, the hopes, the dreams, the failures, the deaths—God has been with me through it all and I am still here. I am a lot stronger than I thought I could ever be. Even after decades of salvation, I continue to learn something new each and every day when I surrender all to God and let Him have His way in my life and all things concerning me. The greatest lesson I have learned is that, if God allows it [tests, trials, afflictions, etcetera], then it cannot defeat you. I will always win with God on my side and I trust Him implicitly.
I decree that this week’s Reflections will be a continued source of inspiration and encouragement for your heart mind and soul. DO not allow the current situation or circumstances stop you from living your best life. Do not allow it to stop your progression in the will of God. Instead, allow to propel you ahead. To, give you strength and joy, knowing that God has declared and decreed your victory, and you just have to ride out the storm.
It is difficult to see the bright side of anything when you are in a lot of pain, or circumstances and situations do not make any sense to your senses, and you do not know or understand the whys. Yet, that is what God wants us to do; He wants us to see His visions for our life. To concentrate on what we have always known in our hearts, that God is not a man that He should lie, and that no matter what we face in this lifetime, it is no match for the word that God has spoken over our lives. In fact, the tests, trials, and all of the crazy situations are there to strengthen us and develop us into the person that God ordained us to be before we ever entered the realm of time.
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Beloveds, there is nothing in this world that we cannot overcome because Christ Himself overcame the world and so can we. No matter what comes at us; no matter what the enemy tries, God is with us and He will turn it all around for us. He will grant us double for our shame. Restore and multiply what the enemy has stolen from us, and what we ignorantly let go of.
Know this: whatever God is allowing to come at us. Whatever affliction, adversity, or storm has come into our lives that seem impossible to overcome—know that we can and will overcome. God has destroyed enemies for us. He has and will always have what is best for us. We just have to maintain faith and believe. Because, if God has allowed it, then there is no way it can defeat us when God has already decreed that we win! These are only storms, tests, and trials to strengthen us, and get us into position for where God has ordained us to be all along. We just have to continue to believe and trust that God knows what He is doing and how to bless us accordingly!
Beloveds, I pray over your lives the blessings of Amos 9:13-15:
 “Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree.
“Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I’ll make everything right again for my people Israel: “They’ll rebuild their ruined cities.
They’ll plant vineyards and drink good wine.
They’ll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables.
And I’ll plant them, plant them on their own land.
They’ll never again be uprooted from the land I’ve given them.”
God, your God, says so.
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Embrace every trial and every test with the knowledge that God has allowed it because He knows the blessings that await you. Do not despise small beginnings, or the tests and trials; instead, give God the praise for trusting you with such responsibility, and the faith He has in you to make it through to your promised land, and His double anointing that is just for you. Blessings to a brighter and abundant New Year! You are blessed. Now go … and be a blessing!
©2018. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.




No comments: