Thursday, July 06, 2017

"Reflections4Life...Getting Ready To Celebrate Ten Years!"

Celebrating Ten Years of Reflections4Life Blog & Ministry!

Volume 3 is almost here! Thursday, July 27, 2017. A compilation of daily devotions to encourage, inspire, uplift, and to cause a heart and mental shift in your life; preparing you to receive and walk in the promises of God.

I can hardly believe that I have been blessed by God to share His word and love through Reflections for the past ten years! God has been so wonderful. He has been good to me and there is so much coming in this tenth year.

For those who have been fellow-shipping with me for a while, you are aware that I did a series of Reflections Videos. (My YouTubeChannel) I will be starting those up again this year, as well as a Podcast and an App. I look forward to the revamped website, where you will be able to connect with me even more! Sign up for our Newsletter, Bible Study, Workshops. Be able to check out our shop and make a purchase for you and/or your loved ones, and the ease of making a donation, and sign up for monthly giveaways! There is so much more!

I am so excited for this tenth year. I am just excited over what God has done in the past ten years and the people I have connected with, fellowship with, pray with, have Bible Study with! My goodness! I can hardly wait to see where the Heavenly Father is taking us the next ten, twenty, thirty years! God is just so Awesome! What an amazing God!

Stay tuned for future notices on how you can be a part of the celebration and purchase a copy of:
Reflections4Life: What Love Teaches Me Volume III

With Love and Warm Regards,
Rue


No comments: