Sunday, May 15, 2022

"Get Back Up!"

 Reflections4Life May 15, 2022

“Get Back Up”
“Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16
Scripture Contemplation: 1 Samuel 17:20; Psalm 121:8; 140:4; Isaiah 43; 61; Hebrews 4; 13…
©Ruthe McDonald.
I declare that this week’s Reflections will be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration for your heart, mind, and soul. Give the Father your time. In Him, you will find your strength, courage, and power to keep pushing forward and walking into the life He has ordained for you. Failures may come but in God, they all become life lessons and the reason you do not stay down but get back up.
We cannot stay down, Beloved. God has too much for our lives and those He has assigned to us. Yes. We are on assignment on this earth. We are not here by accident. We are here on purpose with a purpose. We must remember whose we are and who has us covered no matter what we face on this earth.
Yes, it would appear so easy to stay down and wallow in mistakes, failures, oppression, and depression, and have them easily fall into the category of self-pity. However, God has invested too much in us to allow the enemy to come and continue to steal from us our peace, joy, strength, and sound mind.
Get. Back. Up. It does not matter what you failed at or who left you. That failure is another lesson to be learned and a testimony earned. That person who left? Their loss! God saved you further heartache down the line. Rise up and remember who you belong to and what He has promised you.
The word of God admonishes us not to grow weary in well-doing. It may feel easier said than done but the truth of the matter is that with God, it becomes easier to bear. Our burden becomes light and yoke becomes easier all because Christ has taken upon Himself to bear the infirmities, the weaknesses, the doubts, fears, the uncertainties, the heartaches, the angst, anger, and vitriol, and all else upon Himself.
Now is not the time to give up, Beloveds. It is, however, time to cast it all on the Lord. Leave everything at the feet of Jesus; begin to worship, and praise God for the manifestations of His promises. Now! Now is the season, the moment, the time that you have diligently prayed about. The very season and reason why you so diligently sought after Him. He has already filled your cup; now begins the overflow. The overflow of anointing. The same anointing that destroys the yoke of the enemy. The overflow of answered prayers; knowing that God has not only heard but has answered and is bringing to pass every prophetic word being birthed this hour. You just have to believe and take your position to receive.
A Prayer for This Week
Lord God, thank You for another day, another gift of life. An abundant life filled with the manifestations of blessings and answered prayers. Thank You, Father, for eyes and ears being opened and a heart conditioned and mind regulated to receive the overflow of the blessings ordained for my life. Thank You, for being my God, my Father, my Help in the time of trouble and in need; my Deliverer, my Answer. Thank You, for being my everything and conditioning my heart to know who You are and whose I am.
 Thank You, Lord, for not allowing me to give up or to throw in the towel as I am in the season of NOW. The season of manifestations and miracles. Thank You, Lord, for signs and wonders following me and for Your word being in my heart and on my lips. Thank You, Lord, that as it is and has always been in Heaven, so it is now on the earth concerning me and mine and every soul you have commissioned to come into my sphere of influence. Thank You, Lord, that I can, because of You, walk, in confidence and boldness because I am Yours and You have conditioned my heart.
Father, I am expecting great and mighty things in this new week. Doors are open, roadblocks have been destroyed, fear has been obliterated, and naysayers have been quieted. Thank You, that I do not walk alone but have You and a cloud of witnesses cheering me on and encouraging me in every area to follow Your lead and make things happen. You have withheld no good or great thing from me. Instead, You have ushered me into my wealthy places.
Thank You, for enlarging my territory and sphere of influence. Thank You for the gift of giving and that of discernment and humbleness. I stand on Your word and in Your presence and truth; walking in confidence, boldness, joy, and happiness, with peace all around me, in me, and working for me. I am covered in righteousness and everything I speak in accordance with Your will comes to pass swiftly, with no more delays. Thank You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity finds permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Do not give up! Just when you think God has abandoned you. Just when you are about to give up and throw in the towel; that is the moment you are closer than ever to the manifestations of the promises and blessings of God. Get back up, shake the dust off, and go forward with boldness, knowing, believing, and trusting the word of God in your life. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!
©2022. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: