Saturday, May 08, 2021

"God's Reflection"

 Reflections4Life™  May 9, 2021

“God’s Reflection”
“And I will bless her and also give you a son by her; then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall be from her.” Genesis 17:16
Scripture Contemplation: Genesis 3; 17; Psalm 22; 139; Proverbs 31; John 19; Ephesians 6…
I want to take the time to wish each and every woman a Happy Mother's Day. Whether they are your children biologically, through marriage, adoption, foster care, that special auntie, or through mentoring; We celebrate you.
I pray today’s Reflections brings comfort and peace to your heart and mind. I decree it be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration. There is no greater love than the love that God has for His creation. Allow God to show you how to love. How to be love. How to walk in love. If there were any two things this world needs, it would be the sincere love of a parent and the anointing love of God.
I couldn't share any roses with my Mom today or fix her a breakfast fit for a Queen. I couldn’t do the things I normally would do today. But I can recall the love of my Mom. The love that bursts through the core of her very being, spilling into the lives of every person she touched. She mothered way more than her biological children and was called mother by many. I don't have biological children...yet. I can only pray that I would walk in my mother’s path and be God’s reflection upon this earth.
There is something so precious and awe-inspiring about how God created a woman. How He wrapped her in strength, grace, beauty, and love. If you want to know what the love of God looks like, then look at a mother who fiercely loves her children. I believe with all my heart that a mother's love is a reflection of God's love for us. Never underestimate how far a mother would go to protect her child.
Life can be difficult at times, but it is nothing that a mother cannot handle and make it seem like it's just another day. There is life in a mother. The kind of life that gives life restores life and sustains life. There is a purpose in every action. There is indeed power in this kind of love.
Motherhood comes in different shades and forms. It is an on-the-job training kind of deal. No matter how many books you read or how much advice you seek, nothing prepares you for love and life like motherhood.
Motherhood is boot camp for life. Every mother worth her weight should be deemed a superhero. God indeed blessed women with the gift of motherhood to remind them of their place in Eden. To remind her daily of the infinite and unyielding love of God for His creation.
 My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Relish in this not just today but every day. Celebrate the mothers in your life. And just know; if you ever question how much God loves you? Then just look at a mother who loves and fights for her child. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!

©2021. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: