Sunday, March 07, 2021

"Ask & Believe"

 Reflections4LifeTM March 7, 2021

“Ask and Believe”
“Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”  Mark 11:24
Scripture Contemplation: Matthew 7; Luke 11; Mark 11; James 1; 4; 1 John 3; 5…

I pray today’s Reflections brings comfort, and peace to your heart, mind, and soul. I decree it a continued source of encouragement and inspiration. The Heavenly Father desires to give us so much; to bring forth abundance in our lives. We must learn to seek God with all of our heart, asking Him according to His will for our lives. Whatever you ask of God, believe He will answer and that you will receive what you have asked for.
I am thoroughly convinced that we do not have what we ask for in life because, 1. We don't believe we will receive it, and 2. We don't believe we deserve what we have asked for. What a sad state of affairs.
We need to start asking for exactly what we want. Believe that we will receive it. Then, do what is necessary to get and keep what we have asked for.
When we go to God, He expects us to come before Him humbly, yes, but also with confidence. We have not because we do not ask. And, when we ask, we are not asking according to His will for us or asking with the belief that God will answer.
The same goes for what we want on this earth. People will treat you any kind of way if you allow them to. I do not only ask for consideration and respect; I command it! If I ask someone for something, it is with the belief that whatever I ask for, I will receive. If I don't, then I move on. But at least I asked. At least I had the courage to knock on the door.
Listen Beloved; whatever you desire in this life, you must be determined to go after with confidence. You can't be afraid to ask for what is that you want. Your very breakthrough or door to the next level of success could very much depend on you coming out of your comfort zone and asking for what you want. Don't short-change yourself, either. Don't be intimidated or shy, and ask for less than what you need. Be precise, exact, and believe that you will receive.
As for me, I have too much riding on what I am doing and where I am going to not ask for exactly what I need and want. Let someone who can finance any of my projects come and ask me what I want! I will not only give them an exact number, but I will lay out for them a complete business plan with a trajectory for the next five years! I don't play when it comes to my dreams and visions. There are people in this world waiting for me. My family is waiting on me! 
My Beloveds, may the spirit of peace and prosperity find permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. Life is too short for regrets. We have to be bold in our lives, in the pursuit of our dreams and visions. Ask for what you want and believe that you will receive it. You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing.

©2021. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved. 

No comments: