Sunday, July 29, 2018

"God's Plan"


Reflections4Life July 29, 2018
“God’s Plan”
“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.” Psalm 119:93
Scripture Contemplation: Jeremiah 29; 1 Chronicles 28; Proverbs 15:22; Isaiah 25:1; Daniel 11
©Ruthe McDonald.

E
veryday is filled with brand new opportunities to live the life that God has ordained for us. It is a chance to be one day closer to the manifest blessings and prayers that God has promised. However, we must know and believe in our hearts that God certainly do have plans for our lives. In addition, those plans may look nothing like what we think or believe. It is in the small things that we often see grandness God’s plans.
I decree that this week’s Reflections will be a continued source of encouragement and inspiration for your heart mind and soul. Never underestimate the plan of God for your life. Take this week to meditate on the word and promises of God that He has spoken concerning your life. Let your heart and mind become expectant of the great things that God has in store for you. Follow God’s plans; His are a sure victory.
First and Foremost
2 Samuel 7:18-19 Then King David went in and sat before the Lord and said, “Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that you have brought me thus far? And yet this was a small thing in your eyes, O Lord God. You have spoken also of your servant's house for a great while to come, and this is instruction for mankind, O Lord God!
Thank You, Lord! Thank You, Father! I have to give God the praise today because this is the eleventh year of God’s blessings and grace for Reflections4Life Ministry and Blog! God is so amazing and His favor is incomparable. When God has a plan for your life, He will make certain, as we yield our heart, mind, and soul to Him, that we know, see, and understand those plans. Sometimes I think God does not tell us all of His plans because He knows it may overwhelm some, scare others, and cause a few to develop a spirit of fear.
Reflections were God’s plan. Not mine. I was in New York babysitting my nephews while my newest nephew was being born. While there, I opened my laptop and started writing about the goodness of God and what I experienced on that trip. It was a short post to my then writing community about my journey and the lessons that God had shown me during that time, and I hoped that the words I had written, encouraged and inspired someone else. The next thing I knew, God placed it in my heart to write the following post the next Sunday.
So…now here I am, 3 Inspirational Books, countless Essays, 571 Sunday Devotionals and 2500+ Blog posts, (and few speaking engagements) later, and to God be all the glory for His plans! I thank Him, that every Sunday Devotional. Not one is the same—Five-hundred-seventy-one original posts, inspired by Holy Spirit. God is great! And I thank God for you! For being apart of this fellowship and ministry. I pray God’s continued blessings on your life.
God’s Plan
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
We will not always see what God has in store for us but we can be confident in whatever God has ordained. It all good with God. While we are waiting for those manifestations, do not give up when those rough patches hit. Do not walk away from God and His blessings on your life because you feel you have been waiting too long and God is not answering.
Each day you wake up is proof that God is not only answering but also has a plan for you. He has heard your prayers and is aligning things in the order in which they should be. He is also removing people, places, and things that would be a hindrance to His ordained will coming forth in your life.
Trust God, Beloveds! Trust His process and trust what He has ordained for you before you even entered the realm of time. Sometimes we think we should be going right and something will take place, adjusting our coordinates. That is God, placing us in position to receive His blessings and His anointed plan for our lives.
God is not a man that He should lie, nor the son of man that He should repent. Whatever God has ordained and spoken for your life will come to pass. (Numbers 23:19) He will make certain what He has spoken will manifest in His due season.
My Beloveds, May the spirit of peace and prosperity finds permanent rest in your lives. I decree that every good thing that God has ordained for your life will become evident to you. It may not look like it right now but God has a purpose and plan for your life. Though things may not be happening according to your timetable and the way you thought it should be; trust God and His process, knowing that God cannot lose; especially when it comes to you. His plans are far greater than anything you could ever imagine or plan for yourself. This will become evident with the more you exercise your faith and trust God to be whom He is without giving up. God has you, Beloved. Believe that! You are blessed. Now go…and be a blessing!
©2018. Ruthe McDonald. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: